[pianotech] soliciting testimonials or customer comments?

Jerry Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 15 13:05:12 MDT 2012

By the way, this is what my clients receive.

----

Write a review

As a recent customer of G. W. Groot Piano Service Inc. we invite you to
share your experience with other potential customers. Your review may be
published on the internet and will help others make an informed decision.

Top of Form

Review for G. W. Groot Piano Service Inc.

Service Rating

12345

Author name

Review title