[pianotech] Tuning for listing on concert program

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Mon Oct 15 19:46:52 MDT 2012

Paul

Before they folded, the piano tuner for the Honolulu Symphony got a full page ad in exchenge for tuning the pianos for free.  You should be able to get more than a listing in the back of the program for comping the tuning for concerts. I would talk with the marketing manager, and start by asking for a full page ad, then go from there. If they won't give you an ad, then charge them, but still ask for a listing in the program that you're the piano tuner for the concerts, just like the paid administrative people are mentioned in the program.

Wim