[pianotech] soliciting testimonials or customer comments?

Larry Fisher RPT larry_fisher at pdxtuner.com
Tue Oct 16 08:20:56 MDT 2012

Rick brought up a good point here Jerry.  If someone can see the entire calendar, they can tell when you’re not home.  That’s not a good thing to broadcast generally speaking.

If we lived in a better world without the effects of the ultimate poor choices of fools, it would be nice to see customers scheduling their appointments to accommodate your travel schedule.  I don’t see this happening any time soon however.

I’ll be giving your set up a closer look.

Lar