[pianotech] soliciting testimonials or customer comments?

Jerry Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 16 13:34:12 MDT 2012

Wim,

You don’t have too…  But, if you want to make sure you are not double booking then yes.  You will only need to do this once, seeing as you are brand new with Genbook. From that point forward, you can pre-book them directly on Genbook while at your customers home.  I had to do the same thing.  It was time consuming at first but, once I got all of them in there, from that point on, it was fine…