[pianotech] Organ Pallet Rods

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Wed Oct 17 16:26:42 MDT 2012

On 10/17/2012 4:59 PM, Joseph Garrett wrote:
>   Ron,
> I hate to be a pest, but what is the approx. diameter and length?
> thanks,
> Joe

Joe,
They are around 4mm (0.158", or 79/500"), though pretty erratic, and a
foot (305mm) long. Pick a unit. There's a cardboard inside with a
www.interamericanproducts.com url that I hadn't paid any attention to,
and a tag that says "Everyday Living bamboo skewers". That's all I know
about that, but I fully expect you could find a similar package in your
local grocery store at least for the present, though next year no one
will have ever heard of them - like so many things I've watched pass
through. Next time you make a Sugar Pop run, check it out.

And I know better. You love being a pest... <G>

Ron N