[pianotech] OT: DELL - duh.........(SOLVED)

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Wed Oct 17 16:22:18 MDT 2012

In the heat of the moment with Dell and the registration mess, I just remembered that in Win XP, to get the function key
to activate you have to also press down the ALT key.

As soon as discovered that, all is well. So, I have to press the: ALT and Fn then the F4 (example)

So embarrassed.

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ - Tuning, Servicing & Rebuilding