[pianotech] Leftovers (Renner Whippens)

Ed Foote a440a at aol.com
Thu Oct 18 06:59:50 MDT 2012

Greetings,
    Ok, I know I am not the only one.  After using many sets of Renner
whippens, I have a bunch of the extras, but don't foresee using enough
more of these to fill out my "freebie" set, (let's see, 20 actions
would just about do it, and I don't think I have 20 of these specific
actions left in me!).
    If someone out there has also been collecting hese and can fill out
a full set, let me know. New, unused Renner Whippens for Steinway.  I
think I have a few dozen, at half price.

Ed Foote RPT
http://www.piano-tuners.org/edfoote/well_tempered_piano.html