[pianotech] who pays?

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 15:53:58 MDT 2012

Wim, this sort of mistake has been occurring for decades. As Will
indicated, we can't make the assumption our supplier has the exact specs
handy, especially when you give them the wrong information. We eat our
mistakes, and it isn't any fun!
Time to scout your customer database for someone who actually owns a 1098,
and see if their bass can benefit from having this set installed.
Deal with it, and get over it. Remember, you aren't scraping frost off your
car's windshield, and Hawaii is a fine piece of paradise.
Patrick of the Northeast Region