[pianotech] O.T. DELL/Duaine

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 18 19:40:29 MDT 2012

"I talked with Duaine (at a BHS - Barbershop Harmony Society - rehearsal)
and
found out the computer had been loaded with Linux software from Dell. And
Duaine wanted WinXP in it. He loaded the WinXP software from another source
and there is probably some ruminant (Sp) of Linux in the computer that
makes
the functions key operate the way they do."

Now you've done it! You've let the cat out of the bag! The most adamant
hater of MS has a 'puter that he, actually, wanted to putWinXP into! I'm
going to have to check the Eastern Sky to check for  a very bright star or
???<G>
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police