[pianotech] soliciting testimonials or customer comments?

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Thu Oct 18 22:36:05 MDT 2012

Wim,

I just thought of an idea.  You know how Jerry had set up an appointment link for tuning, another for repairs, etc.?  How about you create an item called "Tuning Kaneohe, or Tuning Waikiki, or Tuning North shore, or Tuning Diamond Head.  Then you could block out specific times for each "type (area)" of tuning.  If they are on the North Shore those might only have appointments available on Thursdays, Waikiki could be Wednesdays (not Fridays!), or whatever.  Then they could book by region and you get online scheduling AND you could keep control by region. They would always still retain the ability to call you for special circumstances.

Might take a few minutes to set up your regions and the limits but it might work.

Just a thought...

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC