[pianotech] Gulbransen glued stack

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Fri Oct 19 16:36:31 MDT 2012

On 10/19/2012 4:46 PM, Debbie Legg wrote:
> Methinks you need to up your count, Ron.  There are more of us out here
> than you thought!

And Paul, and David... Whooda thunkit, awake and everything?

>Very nice looking pneumatic, BTW.

Looks lots better up close than in the crummy photo. Thanks. I really
miss getting to do this sort of work once in a while. I've still got the
tooling for making Amphion size screw mount unit valve blocks too, and
valve blocks for flute pipes, and router jigs for making stacks for
custom replacements, and my elbow bender for 5/25" straight tubing, and...

Toys!
Ron N