[pianotech] Square Grand Hammer Bore Length?

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 22 15:26:11 MDT 2012

Terry,
Tell Ray the make of the piano and he probably has a "Scale" for those. He
bailed me out with a similar situation on a Fischer square. The hammers
were Great!!! The Fischer had hammers, (Regular Grand), installed. The
moron didn't even shape the tails and had the sharp edge cutting into the
backchecks.....hmmmm? could have been the same group of Six-year-olds, come
to think of it.<G>
Ray is Da Man when it comes to this sort of stuff!
Joe

appears to be a summer arts-and-crafts group of six-year-olds.

> Terry Farrell
>
> On Oct 22, 2012, at 2:25 PM, Joseph Garrett wrote:
>
> > Terry asked:
> > "Is it safe to assume that hammer bore length on a big-'ole-tank
American