[pianotech] Blocks

Paul Williams pwilliams4 at unl.edu
Mon Oct 22 15:03:54 MDT 2012

I've done the 3 coils from top to bottom of plain wires, then just 2.5 in
the bass to not bury the pins so deep.  But that's all.  I don't know what
the rebuilders have done on pin hole drilling.  I rarely have restrung
without a new block. I should ask, I suppose. Eh? It seems silly to not
re-do the block when going so far as restringing.  I've done it just a
couple times.

Best to you, Dave.

Paul