[pianotech] Blocks

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon Oct 22 18:58:45 MDT 2012

Yep, and you're welcome. I make a composite multilam block with a 9mm
Delignit cap. I'm the guy who introduced y'all to them,
Well not exactly. I saw this idea on the Yamaha blocks first. But you did motivate me to go with it so...thanksA Great idea!
 I'd go with a smaller hole
like you did, before I'd put in a longer pin.
Ron N

good to know
Dale
Dale Erwin R.P.T.