[pianotech] Blocks

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Mon Oct 22 19:14:02 MDT 2012

On 10/22/2012 7:58 PM, Dale Erwin wrote:

> Yep, and you're welcome. I make a composite multilam block with a
> 9mm Delignit cap. I'm the guy who introduced y'all to them,
>
> Well not exactly. I saw this idea on the Yamaha blocks first.

Yep, me too, and something similar that Baldwin did, only now we make
them instead of seeing something like that that we can't buy from where
we saw them... I didn't invent double drilling either, just brought it
to the piano shop from the machinist trade. Some folks are still
resistant to that too, and don't believe it's useful and effective.

Ron N