[pianotech] Hypothetical Question

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon Oct 22 19:08:10 MDT 2012

 I'm looking for opinions about this.
  If someone were to  buy a Samick, or Yamaha,Kawai,Stwy, Mason, whatever and change everything but the case and plate, what is my liability if I remove the plate insignia and fall board name and place another name on it or even my own on the piano  ie. Erwins & Sons? and then sell it. I know Ron Overs has purchased new cases from Samick and built the rest of the piano and sold it as an Overs.
Opinions
Dale

Dale Erwin R.P.T.
Erwin's Piano Restoration Inc.