[pianotech] Hypothetical Question

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Oct 22 22:53:57 MDT 2012

Well, Steinway has apparently already issued a statement that they would
prefer that all evidence that it was ever a Steinway, including the logos on
the plate, were ground off if any changes to the design were made or even if
the soundboard was executed, apparently, outside the confines of the
factory.

I would guess that you are safe.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com