[pianotech] pianotech Digest, Vol 48, Issue 73

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Thu Oct 25 02:56:14 MDT 2012

Jurgen, thanks for that!  There was in fact a followup post (on 10
October) in which I  thanked Mario Igrec and Allen Wright for
identifying nad conveying the in formation to me from Pfeiffer's The
Piano Hammer. A scan of the illustration was sent also.

Is the European Piano atlas the little book/booklet with a green cover?
I used to have a copy of it; don't know what became of it.

Best regards,

David.

.