[pianotech] wrap - no wrap lines

Jim Ialeggio jim at grandpianosolutions.com
Thu Oct 25 06:14:21 MDT 2012

Jurgen said:

<I have a theory, and it is of the conspirative kind. I think Lower
Logic has infiltrated the system and has applied some of its great
features to the Pianotech list, effectively sabotaging it! What do you
think?

Nah...people always infer some unbelievable amount of conscious
organization to random or just plain regular old vanilla explainable
events. Besides, HL couldn't pull that off even if they wanted
to...inadequate chops.

Now on to other matters...your last post which did'nt wrap<G> Are you in
Thunderbird?  If you copy from the web into a new Thunderbird email (
not a reply email which we can't do, but a new email), using Firefox as
my browser, the web copied text will appear in "Preformat" style text in
the new email. YOu can see this in the style box. Highlight all the text
you copied and click on "Body Text" and that will make the whole email
wrap nicely...at least most of the time, of course with the exception of
the third tuesday after the full moon<G>.

Jim Ialeggio

--
Jim Ialeggio
jim at grandpianosolutions.com