[pianotech] wrap - no wrap lines

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Thu Oct 25 20:31:14 MDT 2012

On 10/25/2012 05:50 PM, Ron Nossaman wrote:
> On 10/25/2012 5:06 PM, Jim Moy wrote:
>
>> This became standard practice for mobile devices, including iPhone
>> (which is at least powerful enough to give you the opportunity to
>> trim). But the convention has been set.
>
> At the lowest and least sensible standard, naturally. Imagine my surprise.
> Ron N

Just remember.......Win 8......is going to be ANOTHER piece in the puzzle......well ........maybe.....depending how long
it lasts.

For the desktop and laptop.......you are going to lose your "start" button - and - your menu - and the desktop resembles
an iPhone layout.

It has already been announced in the UK.

<tongue in cheek, no offense meant> Have fun you Windows' bigots...............

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ - Tuning, Servicing & Rebuilding