[pianotech] Bridge agraffes FYI

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 26 03:03:54 MDT 2012

Here are photos of a Swiss Sabel upright with bridge agraffes. Sounds good, not metalic nor with false beats. To be honest: it sounds absolutely normal. I would not have noticed that special bridge arrangement while tuning if I had not taken a look on the bridge.

Gregor

piano technician - tuner - dealer
Münster, Germany
www.weldert.de