[pianotech] 39 steps on back covers of Journal

Dale Probst dale at wardprobst.com
Fri Oct 26 11:19:52 MDT 2012

http://www.ptg.org/scripts/4disapi.dll/4DCGI/store/ItemDescription.html?Action=Cart_Item_Description&InvID_Web=393&Template=&MarketName_W=&MarketCode_W=&AuthorName_W=&PublisherName_W=&ISBN_W=&Start_W=1&End_W=10&NumToShow=10&Volume_W=&KeywordID_W=973&Time=1002478824&MenuKey=Menu27
Dale Probst
Registered Piano Technician
Ward & Probst, Inc.
dale at wardprobst.com