[pianotech] cuddly die grinders

Jim Ialeggio jim at grandpianosolutions.com
Sat Oct 27 16:43:21 MDT 2012

Jon Page wrote:

<If you are going to grind the plate, move it outside. It generates more
dust that you would think...everywhere.

ditto...really gross. Actually Jon's description is a bit
understated...the dust goes absolutely everywhere, up down and in
between..machine tables..lungs...underwear.  I wear a full head positive
ventilation hood, tyvek suit, run the big exhaust fan, set up a tent
inside the shop if its too crummy out, or wait for a nice day. Even
outside though, I get the same personal protection.

Jim Ialeggio

--
Jim Ialeggio
jim at grandpianosolutions.com