[pianotech] Opinion on Termite Damaged Piano Requested

Richard W. Bushey rbushey4 at embarqmail.com
Sat Oct 27 18:23:17 MDT 2012

Ron,

Thanks for the clarification.  Interesting read.  Nice to know.

Do I feel better now???  Not so much! :-)

It does look like the dry termites are not in my area (Missouri) though,
more down south along the coastal states, so maybe dodged a bullet there!

All this talk of termites makes me have a sudden urge to sharpen some
pencils?  Maybe get out my whittlin' knife...or maybe check under my house
for termites.  I hate those things!

Richard W. Bushey
Richard's Piano Service
www.RichardsPianoService.com