[pianotech] )O.T.-High & Outside

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 28 13:23:31 MDT 2012

Paul,
I didn't say the weather is "predictable"!<G> Saying goes: If you don't
like the weather, wait a few minutes, it'll change! In Alaska, where I was
raised, I've seen 4 different weather types while standing on a street
corner. Raining, (where I was). Snowing diagonally across the intersection.
Sunny to my right and Hail to my left! Go figger.<G> btw, you left on your
own accord.<G> Welcome to come back, ya know.
Joe

pianotech at ptg.org <pianotech at ptg.org>