[pianotech] )O.T.-High & Outside

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Sun Oct 28 14:52:57 MDT 2012

How about this, even though it has nothing to do with pianos.....

I'm at my great-uncle's house and the house is split - sun shining in the front yard and heavy clouds and pouring rain
in the back yard. (Where was a camera when you really need one)

Of course, not to be out done by that, a tornado path, about a mile behind us, chased us all the way home. And, we were
doing 70 on the highway.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ - Tuning, Servicing & Rebuilding