[pianotech] )O.T.-High & Outside

tunerboy3 at comcast.net tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 28 13:55:26 MDT 2012

It'll swing here, anywhere from a low of 8 % to 80 + % RH.

Week before last, I tuned a piano when the RH was in the 25 % range.  After two solid days of rain and warmer temps., it doubled in RH and then dropped again and then this past week, it went up into the 75 degree range of course, once again raising the RH way up.  Then, this past Friday, it dropped from 75 down to 40 plus a major wind chill factor.  Drives our pianos nuts here.  Michigan is a great place to live if you're a tuner with our ever changing weather.  :)

Jerry Groot RPT
www.grootpiano.com