[pianotech] high and outside

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Sun Oct 28 21:23:59 MDT 2012

I've even tried leaving the indolent fork behind, in the piano --- scare
it into doing
something for fear of abandonment? But I still have to bang it against my
knee to get it to do anything -- kind of like the mule story Jorge Bolet
told in his masterclass (on You Tube, what fun!) -- it was the smartest
mule in the world, but you had to hit it over the head with a 2x4 first
to get its attention.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnyvFpP30bs