[pianotech] high and outside

Richard W. Bushey rbushey4 at embarqmail.com
Sun Oct 28 21:43:29 MDT 2012

I've got one of those ole tuner's forks.  Didn't know it was supposed to
tune my pianas for me.  I've just been keeping mine in my kitchen top
drawer. I think mine came as a set, but must have gotten separated from the
set as I seem to be missing the matching tuner's knife and spoon.  Only
trouble with it is the tines are too far apart to do much good. Food just
slips right through. Besides that, it sings a johnny-one-note every time I
run it through the dishwasher.

Richard W. Bushey
Richard's Piano Service
www.RichardsPianoService.com