[pianotech] Fwd: Piano Repair Service

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Tue Oct 30 14:39:36 MDT 2012

Yes, I know this is spam and a phishing attempt, however, I find it entertaining to see how the typical Nigerian/ Chinese/ Russian spam artist structures their vast knowledge of the English language into a semi-coherent and specious email. My English teacher would've rapped "Mr. Bishop's" knuckles a thousand times.

:-)

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC