[pianotech] Sandy coming ashore

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Tue Oct 30 18:40:08 MDT 2012

I feel very sorry for everyone effected by this storm.  But Not only are tuners going to be very busy, the silver lining of the storm is that it will have a tremendous economic boost for the entire Northeast,  if not to the whole country. It might the kick in the ass this country needed to get us going, just as WW II got us out of the depression .

Wim

Sent from my iPhone