[pianotech] Pitch Raising

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Oct 31 10:10:03 MDT 2012

Hi Joe,

I have your article and studied it a good fair bit a few years back. My general conclusion was that it was so complicated that I could pitch raise 1,000 pianos with my teeth much faster and with much less pain that to decipher your approach. I'm not criticizing your method at all - how could I, I still don't have a clue what it is. And I think you are very generous to offer your thoughts and experience on the subject. But I'm really a reasonably smart person and I absolutely had no idea what to do with any of the information given in your method.

I have little doubt that you, the author, understand it and get good results with it. It simply did not appear user friendly to me at all.

I get good results with the very easy method I employ.  And I really don't think that Paul and I were battling. Were you battling me Paul? I hope you're not upset that I won!  ;-)

Sincerely,

Terry Farrell