[pianotech] PTG Foundation Relief Fund

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 10:47:41 MDT 2012

 I have received several emails from Sandy Roady and Kathy Maxwell from the
PTG Home office, as well as from Nolan Zeringue, about the availability of
the PTG Foundation Relief Fund for those members who have suffered losses
due to Hurricane Sandy.

Below is the mission statement of the Relief Fund:
*Disaster Relief Fund*

The Disaster Relief Fund was originally established in response to the
Katrina disaster in New Orleans. Its purpose is to provide immediate aid to
PTG members who are affected by natural disasters such as tornados,
earthquakes, and flooding and other events beyond their control. Any member
may request aid for themselves or another member by contacting the PTG Home
Office at (913) 432-9975 or by emailing ptg at ptg.org. The Foundation
welcomes contributions to this ongoing Fund so that we may be prepared for
when need arises.

The web page which includes any easy way to make contributions to this fund
(general Foundation contribution is first, Disaster Relief Fund is below
that) is:  http://www.ptg.org/Scripts/4Disapi.dll/4DCGI/donate/form.html

Best wishes,
Patrick Draine RPT
Northeast Regional Vice President, PTG