[pianotech] Was high and outside now silent pitch lowering

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 16:47:46 MDT 2012

I agree with Ron that Kimball products seem to be quite variable when it
comes to pitch raises. Never know quite what to expect.

And spinets, which generally require less overpull. How much less? I never
know until after the first pass. Sometimes I do another pass lowering
sections. <G>

--
John Formsma, RPT
Blue Mountain, MS

And speaking of Kimball products, how do you ETD users out there find your