[pianotech] stuck action

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 4 20:53:44 MDT 2012

Hi, Dean and Gary!
In an extreme case,The KEYBED can be dropped by putting Saw Horses
supports UNDER the RIM,just away from the keybed.
Had to do it a few times when movers switched leg screws and damaged
threads in legs . T-Nuts with a long leg screw protruding and action
wouldn't come out..
If you need verbal clarification,feel free to call me 818-991-3672.
Good Luck!
Hope,it helps.
Isaac