[pianotech] Action ration measuring

Al Guecia/Allied PianoCraft alliedpianocraft at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 20 05:55:59 MDT 2012

Does anyone have a spreadsheet on this that they would care to share?

Al -
High Point, NC

Front:  from the front of the key along the bottom to the center of the balance rail hole. Back:  from the center of the balance rail hole to a point at the bottom of the key directly below the capstan. All measured along the bottom of the key.