[pianotech] Damper tray block

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Sep 28 23:25:40 MDT 2012

Check the block screw hole elevation on the belly rail cavity wall at both bass and treble locations. If they are the same then the elevation in both blocks will be the same. This will help locate the screw hole in the new block.

Dale Erwin R.P.T.
Erwin's Piano Restoration Inc.
 Mason & Hamlin/Steinway/U.S. pianos
www.Erwinspiano.com