[pianotech] Damper tray block

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Sat Sep 29 14:10:08 MDT 2012

Yes, it is....

And another question I don't hear being asked is about just how much weight
do the new Renner damper levers--and the WN&G damper levers, for that--add
when compared to the original non-articulated sostenuto type levers? Roughly
double. It can be fixed but it's extra work we shouldn't have to do.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich
Piano Design & Fabrication
6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA
Phone  360.515.0119 — Cell  360.388.6525
del at fandrichpiano.comddfandrich at gmail.com