[pianotech] My website - your responses

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 1 22:38:29 MST 2013

All,
Thanks for giving me feedback on my site! It is still "under construction"
and I suspect will be for some time, judging from some of the comments.<G>
This is a new adventure to be sure. The photo was a scan, as I don't have a
digital copy of it. It will be "fixed" as soon as I can get the  digital
copy....hopefully. It is a good pic when you're up close to it.<G>
....well....as good as it can be considering the "subject".<G>
Again, thanks
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police