[pianotech] Totally Glueless II

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Feb 6 17:28:04 MST 2013

I think you are likely correct Ron. I sure couldn't see anything that looked like glue remnants on the bridge or apron, but I figured there had to be some little bit.

>  If your old shop dog is still around, have her taste test it.

Well, she's around, but she hasn't moved from the mantle in several years now (that's her on the right - Tiny - and her buddy Bo on the left). She still gets scared during thunderstorms and when the neighborhood morons blow off their fireworks every New Years and July 4th (hence the hearing protection).

:-(

Terry Farrell