[pianotech] Totally Glueless II

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Wed Feb 6 19:40:05 MST 2013

On 2/6/2013 8:10 PM, Terry Farrell wrote:
> Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
>
> Seriously - poured concrete roof?

Yep, seriously. Cell reception in here, when it comes up, is iffy at
best. With all the rebar in the concrete, we live in what amounts to a
Faraday cage. Hmmm, maybe that's why the Mother Ship doesn't return my
calls...

>  I thought the wild west ended 'round 'bout the turn of the 20th
> Century. Silly me......  :-(

It did, but there are more armed idiots now than in any other time in
history. More of them are in bunkers now cooking up zombie repellant
(like me, though mine looks suspiciously like hide glue), but there are
still plenty of them on the loose.

Ron N