[pianotech] Totally Glueless II

John Ashcraft jaashcraft at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 12:21:23 MST 2013

*On 2/6/2013 8:10 PM, Terry Farrell wrote:
*

> *Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
>
> Seriously - poured concrete roof?
> *

*
*
*Yep, seriously. Cell reception in here, when it comes up, is iffy at best.
With all the rebar in the concrete, we live in what amounts to a Faraday
cage. Hmmm, maybe that's why the Mother Ship doesn't return my calls...*
*

*

> * I thought the wild west ended 'round 'bout the turn of the 20th
> Century. Silly me......  :-(
> *

*
*
*It did, but there are more armed idiots now than in any other time in
history. More of them are in bunkers now cooking up zombie repellant (like
me, though mine looks suspiciously like hide glue), but there are still
plenty of them on the loose.

Ron N*
*
*
Actually, guys, the wild west was still alive in Nevada in 1982 when I did
a wedding for the sheriff and the madam.

John Ashcraft