[pianotech] "Build your own piano" book, was: L.W. Foster Piano?

John Ross jrpiano at bellaliant.net
Wed Feb 6 19:55:33 MST 2013

Remember a while back an article about an Australian teenager, who had built a huge grand piano by himself.
I had forgotten about it, but at the time wished there was a follow up story about it's construction.
I just remembered, I think it was youtube, so I must see if I can find it.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia