[pianotech] Square Grand Sound Clips THAT WORK!

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Sun Feb 10 10:40:59 MST 2013

LOVE the sound of the square grand, Terry. Bravo. Wow. It actually sounds great recorded. My mind is blown. If I had to buy Joe Garrett and I a round of drinks for every time I've
dissed square grands in my career we'd both be dead of alcohol poisoning.  I humbly acknowledge my idiocy and arrogance about "period" pianos here and now. That piano sound is beautiful. Great job, Terry, and it sounds like there was a team behind you….

That said, I wish the C3 had been tuned and voiced…ropey, dude…and a much starker difference was thus created….the creamy new Ronsens vs. the clangy old Japanese hammers…mmmm. Well played, my good man…  :---)

David A.