[pianotech] facial quirks

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Mon Feb 11 21:45:57 MST 2013

Okay...

Today, while tuning a piano, I was coming up on pitch on a particular note and I needed to tweak it just a smidgen higher. Along with my attempt at barely moving the tuning pin in the pinblock, I found myself trying to coax the pitch up by raising my eyebrows.  >:-)  Then I noticed I've been doing that a lot... <:-/

Anyone else notice unusual facial or physical traits like this, or am I unique in my facial tuning?  >:-)

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC
www.mccallpiano.com