[pianotech] Boo, forced into second pass.............

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Tue Feb 12 09:47:49 MST 2013

If only it were that easy to make us happy ... but,
good try.

Sorry about your back and shoulders. A few things to
try? Maybe one or more will do some good.

When you get back from a day like that, soak in an epsom
salts bath for awhile (till the water gets cold).

Anything you can do to alter your "repetitive" motions
might help. Could you do part of the tuning with an impact
tuning lever, for instance? Or part with a tuning lever with
a ball on the end? Some standing up, some sitting down?

And take time off every once in awhile for a good slow stretch.

If you can find a really good massage therapist, who can work out
the knots and re-balance the muscle groups, a session even once a
month could be well worth the trouble. You need a good one. A bad
one can even re-start problems you already were over with.

Susan, 66 and not wanting to stop tuning, which definitely gets
"physical" at times