[pianotech] Boo, forced into second pass.............

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Tue Feb 12 16:36:14 MST 2013

Duaine.

You make it sound like you did a second pass to make us happy, instead of yourself, much less your customer.

 I assumed you had been doing second passes ever since we had this discussion a couple of months ago. You should be doing a 2nd or even 3rd pass on any piano that is a minimum 15-20 cents flat.

Wim

Sent from my iPhone