[pianotech] Tax question

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Tue Feb 12 02:59:08 MST 2013

I have not seen a Tax guy yet, hoping this has come up by someone on this list...........

Because of my churches financial struggles, I'm donating my time (tuning, etc) to the church.

Is there a way to take this off on the taxes as (1) business expense or (2) donation to charity ? Schedule C (business)
? Schedule A (personal) ?

Any ideas ?

Thank you, Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ - Tuning, Servicing & Rebuilding