[pianotech] Plastic Flange Replacement

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Tue Feb 12 14:07:42 MST 2013

Terry

For what it's worth, I suggest you replace every thing. Flanges, levers and felts. It will be easier in the long run to have everything new, and in order out of the box, than to try to figure out which lever and damper goes where. Quote the customer a price and see if she accepts it. Don't lower the price to what she wants to pay.  Raise the price to where you can make money

Wim

Sent from my iPhone