[pianotech] Plastic Flange Replacement

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Tue Feb 12 15:12:12 MST 2013

use your digital calipers to measure the length of the damper heads and you
should be able to get them back in order. I suspect you will still need to
change the felts, they are not going to mate to the strings exactly.

Dean
Dean W May                (812) 235-5272 voice and text
PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY
Terre Haute IN 47802